Managing Partner, Global Head of Human Resources Practice
Phone: +1 212 588 3536
About Daniel Kaplan
Daniel Kaplan is a Managing Partner with CTPartners.
- Dan leads the firm's Global Human Resources Practice and advises boards and CEOs on assessing and acquiring world-class HR leaders. In addition, Dan manages a diverse portfolio of the firm's largest client relationships. Dan is a member of the firm's Executive Committee and the driving force behind the creation of the CTPartners Board of Directors Human Capital Institute.
- He has completed numerous high-profile assignments for Heads of HR and Chief Talent Officers across the globe. Prior to assuming his current role, Dan helped lead CTPartners' Global Private Equity Practice.
- Prior to joining CTPartners, Dan was a Senior Partner at another major search firm.
- In 2008, Dan was named to BusinessWeek's list of the World's 50 Most Influential Headhunters.
- Dan is a graduate of Rutgers University.
- Human Resources
- Chief HR Officer
- Chief Talent Officer
- Private Equity
- Operating Groups
- Portfolio Company Executives
- Corporate Officers & Board